Friday, September 25, 2009

cross your fingers

I had another job interview today. It well really well, but the type of work that this company expects isn't something I have a solid portfolio in. :/ I hope they see the potential in my work and give me the benefit of the doubt. If I get it, I will most definitely have a financially sound job and a great work environment. *prays*

I hope working full-time isn't going to turn me into those people that come home after commuting through traffic and look forward to watching Jeopardy over a TV dinner.

Note to self:
- Learn Flash + Actionscript
- Finish up new website

Tah-tah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha your full-time comment made me LOL. I work full time and at first I thought it was a drag. I was always tired. But honestly, if you know how to balance your life, then it should be that hard. I'm still that same girl who goes out and parties like I don't have work the next day .. and by 7am I'm professional, make up done, business attire with no hint of hang over on my face :) I hope you get the job! :D