Tuesday, September 8, 2009

job hunt

Still job-hunting. The company I mentioned in my last post hasn't contacted me about my start date and it's making me really uneasy about whether or not they've changed their minds. If they did, I doubt that it's because I'm unqualified for the job... but I guess that still doesn't change things much. I'm still unemployed and so very thankful that my mom is understanding enough to help me out until I find something stable. They finally emailed me back... I start next week. :)

I'm moving to Tustin in October. Can't wait for a fresh new start. :) It kind of sucks I won't be having my own room, but I'd sacrifice almost anything at this point if it means I don't have to move home. I love my parents, but I love them more from a distance. Haha.



P.S. NEW WEBSITE IS COMING... :)

No comments: