Friday, April 3, 2009



I didn't think I'd fall in love with NYC. I complained half the time about the weather while I was there, but somehow, I kinda want to go back.  I think there's just too much to explore and 4 days really doesn't do it for me. 

Did I mention that Koreans are freaking geniuses at fried chicken?! Here is what I mean. Mm. I'd seriously fly back for one day just to have some of that and some Magnolia's cupcakes after. :)

I really wish I'd taken advantage of shopping while I was there. I guess I was on a budget, but my only splurge was my new Tiffany's necklace.  Why am I such a girl when it comes to this stuff? It's so dumb.. but I can't resist shiny, pretty things... Oh! But I did get to go into Barney's and drool over my dream bag. I got to try on my Balenciaga, but looking at the pricetag is all too depressing. I had to resort to Chinatown shopping (My mom wanted a fake LV), and almost got arrested while doing it.  Haha.. more details later. I'm totally procrastinating at work...

1 comment:

roo said...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kyochon-chicken-torrance

!!

but last time i went, it wasn't that great :\